In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

GLOCK 30'S

MI50MI50 Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited October 2001 in Ask the Experts
I AM CONSIDERING A GLOCK 30. CAN ANYONE WHOS OWNED ONE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON RECOIL AND ACCURACY.THANKS

Comments

• Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    I agree.......I too have a large hand and do not like the feel of the M30. I would suggest trying a M36. Same caliber, but single stack magazine, fewer shots, but better handling.
    Guns don't kill people, it's the bullets, stupidI am the NRA, the KABA, NJ Area Rep for the 2ampd, and the AARP :(njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    bsebastbsebast Member Posts: 190 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've had a bad habit of trading or selling my best guns. But my G30 has managed to stick around. I have no intentions of getting rid of it because it shoots as good as any 45 defence pistol I've ever shot. 100% riliable with all ammo and shoots right where it's aimed. The grip felt a little large at first but now I've gotten used to it. In my humble opinion, it's one of the best Glocks made.
    Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 bsebast@airmail.net
  • Options
    4000fps4000fps Member Posts: 786 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have owned one for years. Hey 10 rounds of .45 in a nice small package is great. I put the mag extenders on mine due to a rather large hand too. Also the wife likes this Glock alot.
  • Options
    ref44ref44 Member Posts: 251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am fond of my Glock 36...thinner than a Glock 26.