In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Remmington model 581, 22 cal rifle

mrpumpymrpumpy Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited December 2004 in Ask the Experts
my family gave me my grandfathers 22 cla rifle, they took it away from him because he was shooting birds off of neighbors roofs. When they got ahold of it somebody disassembled the trigger houseing group and put it in a plastic bag. Springs, holding pins, All of it!! Can any one send me a picture of the parts as they should be? You can reach me at , alpa.wolf@sbcglobal.net. Thank you, mrpumpy. Agin this is a Remmington Model 581, 22 cal rifle.

l. Melton

Comments

• Options
    1KYDSTR1KYDSTR Member Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Try going to Numrich Gunparts at www.e-gunparts.com. They have parts schematics to order parts for your gun, and lots of times they are explosion drawings that show the approximate assembly order.

"When I cease learning...I'm dead"(Me)
    "When I was 14 I used to marvel at how ignorant my old man was...by the time I was 21 I was truelly amazed at how much the old bugger had learned in the intervening 7 years!" Samuel Clemens
    "History is written by winners"(Patton)
    "You get a lot farther with a kind word and a gun than you do with a kind word alone!"(Al Capone)
    "There is nothing lower than the human race...except the French" (Samuel Clemens)