In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Aqulia 9mm 65 gr. intellilgent bullet??

tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
edited December 2004 in Ask the Experts
Anybody know if the new Aqulia 9mm 65 grain (special metal, not lead or copper) advertised as the "1st intelligent bullet" is as good as Aqulia thinks it is? Especially comming out of a 2" revolver barrel?

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"

Comments

• yekimakyekimak Member Posts: 257 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've shot the .45 acp ones and they come out pretty hot, ain't had to shoot anyone so I do not know how they'd do terminally, but I do like the looks of a good deep HP...
  • HKmanHKman Member Posts: 291 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A local jewelry store owner here had to use her 9mm to defend herself in a robery. She shot the man 3 times. 1st- elbo, 2nd- shoulder, 3rd- hip. Even though the shock from the shoulder wound killed him, The other two shots destroyed both joints, so even if she had'nt hit the second shot, the other two would have emobilized her target.

Not bad for a 9mm huh? I would have to say between that report and some gel tests I have done, The stuff works pretty dang good.

"There are those who make things happen, those that watch things happen and those that say, what happend?"

AC Tactical
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    Thanks HKman. That does sound pretty good.

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"