In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Magazine for EIG Titan 22 short

wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,068
edited December 2004 in Ask the Experts
The EIG Titan was a small Italian copy of the Colt Jr with a heel type Magazine release. Do any of you know if the Colt JR or Astra Cub Mags will fit it. It looks like it should but I need to know for sure. The Colt and Astra have a button release but they look close.This pistol was imported before 68 and was later imported by FIE and Excam as the Titan but only in 25acp.

"When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember that it is still an evil."
- Max Lerner

Comments

• Options
    captkirk3@dslextreme.comcaptkirk3@dslextreme.com Member Posts: 3,804
    edited November -1
    You need to talk to Jim at <jdenning@charter.net> He's the Magazine Expert......If He don't know or have it....He will know who does.....

Captain Kirk, Tech Staff
  • Options
    wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,068
    edited November -1
    Thanks Skipper. I found out today my Astra magazine fits right in and functions perfectly. So this little jewel is now resting in my safe.

"When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember that it is still an evil."
    - Max Lerner