In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Quote problems

Mr.badwrenchMr.badwrench Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
edited January 2005 in Ask the Experts
My Quote doesn't come up. Why is that??????? I spend more timne with guns so this pc crap doesn't really jive with me.

Comments

• Options
    SunraySunray Member Posts: 773 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "...My Quote doesn't come up..." Where?
  • Options
    HKmanHKman Member Posts: 291 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mr.badwrench,
    If you are referring to your quote showing on your post, I had to use my signature window. I don't know if this is what you are referring to, I'm just assuming.

Andy

"There are those who make things happen, those that watch things happen and those that say, what happend?"

AC Tactical
  • Options
    ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr.badwrench
    My Quote doesn't come up. Why is that??????? I spend more timne with guns so this pc crap doesn't really jive with me.

You mean this doesn't work? Or what do you mean? [?]

Eagle_Guns.gif
    standard.jpg
    standard.jpg
    When a worm wants to relax,does he go fishing?  "And remember a wet dog doesn't fly at night"  ATF,Eagle Guns
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    Badwrench: I THINK when you go to your profile setup screen/page there is a box asking you to check that box if you want your quote displayed. Go back to your setup page/screen and see as I am pretty sure that is it.

By the way, in regards to your post on another topic about the .45 being a better choice than the 9mm, I don't doubt that you are corrrect. Butd I have found myself knee deep in 9mm guns. I have several handguns and two semiauto carbines and even two revolvers for the 9mm. I kinda feel into the 9mm because a few years ago I noticed that since peopple had moved up to the .40 cal that I could purchase used 9mm guns fairly cheaply and since 9mm is a worldwide military round I could also buy factory new ammo really cheaply. Plus I just plain like the ability to have a handgun that holds 15 rounds with another 15+15 round ready to go.

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"