In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Parts for Old Bushnell Spotting Scope

RCrosbyRCrosby Member Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
So far been unsuccessful in search for parts (eyepieces) for old Bushnell Sentry Spotting Scope.
Any suggestions for possibly source?
I'm interested in finding something above the 20X it's wearing now.
Thanks,

Comments

• He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,424 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not sure about the Sentry, but the Spacemaster II from the 70's, and probably later had an accessory ocular 15-45x that you could buy and screw in in place of the fixed magnification ocular. Don't know if it would fit or not. You may be stuck with buying a "parts" scope. I assume you have contacted Bushnell, and they just said, "we would be happy to sell you a new one"? Usually they have been helpful to me and they might be able to tell you at least what might work, even if they don't have it.
  • RCrosbyRCrosby Member Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He Dog,
    I have a history of frustration trying to sort through the various importers, buy outs, etc., but gave Bushnell only a cursory search. I'll look a little deeper. Sounds like the 15X45 is my needle in the haystack.
    Thanks,