In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

This forum is great

FrostDawgFrostDawg Member Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
I am obviously new to the forums and am not the most experienced shooter by a wide margin. I think this is so wonderful to be able to interact like this and have so many willing to take their time to offer their opinions and advice. This is such a resource. And I would imagine it is a great past time for some that are not as physically active for various reasons. Kudos to everyone that posts their experience, knowledge and shares their friendship. It is a great service to a lot of us and probably a real blessing to many. Now I've just got about 485 more to go so I can get my grandson in on the Christmas giveaway[:)]

Comments

• stetsonstetson Member Posts: 84 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    My favorite one I have been posting on for several yearsdeals with
    CCW and hardware it takes to do it safely.We have some Leos as members giving us insight.It used to be {elsewhere} ,the new name is {elsewhere} this is one of the best forum on the web
    stop by and sit a spell.Another one if you like glocks is {elsewhere} a good luck on your searches.
  • GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by FrostDawg
    I am obviously new to the forums and am not the most experienced shooter by a wide margin. I think this is so wonderful to be able to interact like this and have so many willing to take their time to offer their opinions and advice. This is such a resource. And I would imagine it is a great past time for some that are not as physically active for various reasons. Kudos to everyone that posts their experience, knowledge and shares their friendship. It is a great service to a lot of us and probably a real blessing to many. Now I've just got about 485 more to go so I can get my grandson in on the Christmas giveaway[:)]Surely someone can make an exception..[;)] welcome aboard!
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,558 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome Dawg. I've been saying that for years.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • CapnMidnightCapnMidnight Member Posts: 8,038 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Howdy, welcome to the forums. This site is blessed with a wealth of knowledge and a willingness to help. I've learned alot, and been able to help once in a while. Enjoy[:D][:D]
    W.D.
  • sandwarriorsandwarrior Member Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    FrostDawg,

If I missed it before welcome to the Forum!

I learned a ton of stuff here that I've been able (and lucky enough) to go right out and use.

Also, a number of firearms I had a bad mindset about, I've learned here were actually good firearms. I grew up shooting and reloading out where I had a ton of room and time to do it. Unfortunately, I was directed down a very narrow path of 'what was...and what wasn't'. This forum has changed a lot of that for me.
  • MichibayMichibay Member Posts: 816 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome Aboard! I have been around a while...hunting for over 50 years! I still learn from this forum...and hopefully I add a tid-bit or two that makes a little sence.
  • partisanpartisan Member Posts: 6,414
    edited November -1
    As you will see, there really are some EXPERTS on this forum. Most all of them gladly help when asked. Welcome!