In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Savage .32 1907 clip / magazine

wksmithwksmith Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
A good friend gave me a Savage .32 1907 for my B-Day! happy b-day to me! I need a clip for it. any direction or help as to where to find one?

Comments

• rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The original ones are hard to come by and pricy. They haven't been made in 80 years. Do a GOOGLE search for "Triple K magazines" they sell modern made repos. Be sure and specify the correct model and caliber, the magazines aren't all the same.
  • SpartacusSpartacus Member Posts: 14,415
    edited November -1
    well, the mag may be a little hard to come by. the 1907 and later 1917 pisols did not share any parts (mags) with any other guns. I found a place that had mags for the 1917, maybe they have 'em for yours. I'll find a link for you.
    you might also search the auction side, they pop up once in awhile over there.
    I think theyre great little guns, but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.[;)]
  • cripchascripchas Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    YOU MIGHT TRY [ WILLIAMS SPORTS IN FALLON NEVADA ] THEY HAVE ALOT OF ORIGINAL CLIPS