In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Value of 2 different flint lock black powder ...

rreignrreign Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
I'll keep this short. I have 2 different weapons here. A .50 CAL black powder flint lock rifle and a .45 CAL black powder flint lock pistol.

The rifle - on the barrel it is marked .50 CAL, MFG. for Ultra-Hi by Miroku Japan. The serial number is also on the barrel 0019. The rifle is in good condition with a little rusting. It is missing a screw to the trigger well and the wooden push rod is broken

The pistol - .45 CAL Conneticut Valley Arms INC. Jukar 0034972 Spain. It is in great condition but it's missing the push rod.

Any help with the value is greatly appreciated. I will be selling these to the highest bidder later on.

DSC00615.jpg

DSC00613.jpg

DSC00612.jpg

Comments

• He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,424 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Values will be modest, neither is a top quality, top end maker. The rifle, as is $125-150, the little hand gun, $50-$85
  • rreignrreign Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for your help. I probably won't bother posting them on here then. I may just sell them at the local flee market. Unless somehere really wants them.[:D]
  • v35v35 Member Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Miroku makes fine Browning shotguns and made and still may make the Winchester reissued lever guns.
    I suspect your rifle may be also very well made.
    It looks like the wedge may be missing. That and the ramrod are trivial
    matters. I would list it here.
    The pistol is another matter. Being Spanish madeits' value will be low and it might be best sold at a flea market.