In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

rem 742 6mm

IowaredneckIowaredneck Member Posts: 72 ✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
Any idea of the value of a Rem 742 6mm in near mint less than 1 box of ammo ran through?

thanks

Comments

• 22hipower22hipower Member Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here's one that sold on the auction side for $475 with a scope.

http://v4.beta.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=136094821

Not sure how the condition compares with yours but this one looks pretty good.
  • MichibayMichibay Member Posts: 816 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Even though it seems that some guns today are selling for less than they would have 6 months ago...I have noticed that 6mm's are hanging tough! There was a Model 700 the other day that went for $660 that I think was an older ADL in 6mm. You won't find too many 742's in 6mm...let alone one in MINT condition. On the other hand, there appears to be less desire for 742's than bolt-actions. Normally, I would guess at $500-600...BUT, we are NOT in normal times...maybe it's the "NEW NORMAL"! The $475 is probably close to being about right.
  • MOONEDMOONED Member Posts: 936 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That is one specific firearm that I have been trying to find in quality condition. My dad has had one since I was a kid and has absolutely loved it.

If you do decide to auction this item, please drop me a line.

Aaron