In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

SMITH & WESSON

KCSODAFIZKCSODAFIZ Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
Is ther a step by step Detailed Disassembly for a Smith & Wesson Cs9??

flag.gif
navylogo.gif
logo2.gifwww.operationdearabby.net

Comments

• KCSODAFIZKCSODAFIZ Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    YES IT HAS A V IN THE SERIAL # , TOLD THIS WAS A POLICE OR MILATARY, ERA MID 1940S ????
    edited November -1
    HAVE A S&W M&P 38 SPECIAL ROUND BUTT AND I HAVE BEEN TOLD IT IS 4TH CHANGE. IS IT A 02 OR 05 AND HOW DO YOU TELL? SERIAL #2732XX ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED. THANKS
    edited November -1
    If S&W revolvers are so good, why are so many of them for sale> Not being a wise guy, just curious. Jim
    edited November -1
    Has any one had any dealing's with the New Smith & Wesson M&P in 40 cal.
    A friend of mine ask me about this pistol & what I thought of it. I told him I had never heard of it, ( must be new ) but I would put A question on GB & see what the Experts knew any thing about it& if so I could get him some feed back. Any help on this gun??
    edited November -1
    CAN ANYONE TELL HOW MUCH A SMITH & WESSON 22 LR DIAMOND BACK IS WORTH STILL IN ORIGINAL BOX I WOULD SAY 90-95%
    edited November -1
    Can you direct me to the Smith and wesson collectors *.? Thanks Yan35
    edited November -1
    When did Smith & Wesson manufacture rifles? I can't seem to find any info regarding S&W long guns. What is a good price for a Smith & Wesson .243 in outstanding condition?
    edited November -1
    Need a phone No. or Email address for Smith & Wesson. Thanks.
    edited November -1
    Does anyone know if the slide/barrel and parts for a 5906, 5904 and 915 interchageable?
    edited November -1
    I recently bought an old Smith & wesson Military/Police...can't find serial number in all familiar places normally on S&W any suggestions? Does it even have a serial number????
    edited November -1
    I was wanting to get an idea of the value and age of a S & W 38 special revolver. S/N is 32xxx. Finish is nickel, possibly stainless(very shiny) and in great condition. Right above the serial #, there is a number 6 stamped into it. Barrel is about 4 inches or so.
    Thanks in advance.
    edited November -1
    I am asking for a friend...he has a Smith & Wesson model 19 Masterpiece in A-1 condition has target and regular grips and would like to sell it but doesn't have any idea what it's worth. Anyone have any ideas? He lives in Kokomo, Indiana...older man wanting to downsize his collection.
    Thanks for any info anyone can send my way!
    Rachel

Please check your e-mail. Thanks.

NN