In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

mossberg 352 kb

smokeymt46smokeymt46 Member Posts: 58 ✭✭
edited August 2010 in Ask the Experts
I have a mossberg 352 that started breaking firing pin. Have anyone out there had this problem, if so what was your fix.

Mine keeps breaking the tab on the back end, the rest of the firing pin looks great. Any info would be great THANKS Larry

Comments

• Options
    smokeymt46smokeymt46 Member Posts: 58 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    This semi-auto 22 has bad habit of jamming. The shell get wedged as it enters the chamber against a long thin piece of flat metal. (The firing pin?) What can be done? Is it worth it? Where can I get the parts? Can I do it myself?

I also have a 152 that has troubles ejecting and rechambering shells.

Need sonething to do in Kansas
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Contact Vic Havlin, he is a expert on Mossberg's and sells a lot of parts for them. You can find him with a GOOGLE search. He has also published a book on Mossberg's history, and was president of the Mossberg Collectors Association.
  • Options
    11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    www.havlinsales.com is the address. Vic and his wife Cheryl are not only the go-to people on anything Mossberg, but are realy nice folks to deal with. They also sell a lot of pieces parts for Mossbergs, including the older 22 rifles some of us collect.