In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

stock repair

jelwyomingjelwyoming Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
edited November 2015 in Ask the Experts
I need two perfect stock repairs: one on a percussion Sharps with split forend and the second on a Remington 25 pump forend.
Both had previous repairs with epoxy.
Any perfectionist stock repairmen out there?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I need a recommendation for someone who can do invisible repairs to cracked forarms and stocks.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I just received a Ruger #1 in my shop for a minor stock repair. There is a small 1" square patch that just has the finish scraped off. The wood is undamaged. Does anyone know what finish material Ruger used in the first few years of #1's?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    have a ithaca 37 ducks unlimited 40th ann. guy with a cracked butt stock. could i get some info names & numbers who repair stocks ?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Would anyone have an idea on how to fix a stock that has the rkw finish on it.The stock has several marks in the finish and I was woundering if there is some way to raise them or how to get them out. thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Any tips about how to make a hair line crack so that it cannot be seen? Started refinishing a stock and found a crack on the toe that had been repaired. Wet sanding with finish does not hide it. Thanks, Ken