In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Czech VZ-61

kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
edited December 2015 in Ask the Experts
Has anyone ever built one from a kit?

A few months ago I bought one of the Czechpoint 380's on the auction side ... Since then I've had an itch for the original in 7,65

Looking around I found an upper on GB auction but after a bit of research I'm pretty sure it won't work on my 380 receiver ... If for no other reason the mag probably won't fit

Anyway, I found a kit and semi auto receiver also on GB auction ... I really don't think it'll be that big of a deal to assemble it (I've built AK's from receiver flats) but if anyone has any instructions, tips or tricks I'm listening!
If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.

Comments

• Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There is a number of videos on U Tube. Showing builds.
  • Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The u-tubes I found were in several parts and totaled a couple hours ... I couldn't stay focused that long ... and the lower on my kit was all that needed assembled so I found schematic and referred to my 380/63 clone that I bought new ... It took a couple hours but if I were to do another I think I could do it in 30-45 minutes.

P1010152.jpg
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.