In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Redding Ultra-Mag Press

OrphanedcowboyOrphanedcowboy Member Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
edited October 2001 in Ask the Experts
I want a Redding Ultra-Mag press, does anyone have any expirience with this press, good, bad otherwise. I load for accurracy, not quanity, I use their micrometer dies, boss press, I love it, but it is wearing out, I have had it replaced once, but I want to upgrade to the heavier press, not that I need it, I just want it. I would appreciate all comments on this press, Thanks Darryle
Let us Show the World our true colors, Unite and be Heard!

Comments

• Options
    25-0625-06 Member Posts: 466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sir, I have used an Ultra-Mag press for several years and haved really liked it. Not a single problem, and very smooth operation. Can also load the largest cartridges. I especially like the spent primer catcher. Good Luck, James.
  • Options
    OrphanedcowboyOrphanedcowboy Member Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks I love the brawny looks of the Ultra Mag, and I been wanting a Barret 50 bmg,(for varmints and Al Queda) I have no need for it but when I do buy one, I want to be able to reload the round, I do appreciate the response. Orphanedcowboy
    Let us Show the World our true colors, Unite and be Heard!Orphanedcowboy@msn.com