In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Winchester model 777 in 300 win mag

BUCK/91/92BUCK/91/92 Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
edited October 2001 in Ask the Experts
I'm wondering if there is anyone out there that knows anything about this gun (one of the most rare guns out there)? Would be interested in any information and may even be interested in selling if I got the right offer. Gun is unfired with original box. Leave email address if interested(only serious inquiries please). I believe this to be a serious collector piece for the Winchester collector that has to have just about everything made by Winchester. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    AntiqueDrAntiqueDr Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a 777 in .30-06. The guns were made by Nikko in Japan for sale in Europe. None were officially imported for sale into the US, although some have made it.If you are interested in selling, email me via the link below.AntiqueDr@ApaxEnterprises.com
    We buy, sell and trade quality guns and scopes!Ask us about Shepherd Scopes!Visit our website at www.ApaxEnterprises.com
  • Options
    spclarkspclark Member Posts: 408
    edited November -1
    Sounds like a great piece! Why don't you put it up for auction & see what it'll bring?
  • Options
    BUCK/91/92BUCK/91/92 Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    AntiqueDr,Make me an offer I can't refuse, or maybe we can do some trading. BHANEHAN@MSN.COM
  • Options
    AntiqueDrAntiqueDr Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Your gun, you price it.AntiqueDr@apaxenterprises.com
    We buy, sell and trade quality guns and scopes!Ask us about Shepherd Scopes!Visit our website at www.ApaxEnterprises.com