In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WTK value & age of weaver scope

rambo rebelrambo rebel Member Posts: 4,028
edited October 2001 in Ask the Experts
weaver K6 - 60 model. blue is about 65 - 75% - no dings or scraches and lenses are bueatiful. may sell it but I have no idea what I should ask. I may keep it - I put it on a sks and it is so much more comfortable to use over the shorty that was on it. got it for $20 at the flea market today and I know thats a deal on any older weaver. thanks - Vaughn

Comments

• Options
    OrphanedcowboyOrphanedcowboy Member Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If it has the japanese optics, keep it, it will outlast anything you'll find for that price, I found one in a pawn shop / gun store about a year ago for $55 and have cussed myself for not buying it, I bought the newest version of that scope prior to the phase out of japanese glass in that line, I think they're made where ever simmons has theirs made now, and paid $195 for it with the satin finish. Keep it!
    Let us Show the World our true colors, Unite and be Heard!Orphanedcowboy@msn.com
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Like new they get $55-95, a few bucks more for the wideangel. I regularly see them for $35-$50 in used condition. $20 was a nice buy. Keep it, you probably will get more use than the small profit you could make.