In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Glock Stock

Gene B.Gene B. Member Posts: 892 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2001 in Ask the Experts
Im now getting a Glock 22, rather than a 21, the 22 fits in my hand better. The Glock 22 at my local gun shop costs $517 plus tax, its brand new. And compared to the prices on Gunbroker, is that a bad price? Ive never bought a gun off Gunbroker before and the shop clerk said if one costs $475 on the internet it would probley end up costing about the same with all the fees and what not. Is he telling the truth, or is he just trying to get me to buy it from him?Ok, now my Glock Stock question. A while back I saw a very cool Glock Stock on the showcase deals on Gunbroker. It was kind of like the stock for a Styer TMP, if you know what im talking about. Except the Glock Stock could hold i think 2 or 3 magazines in it. Does anybody know where I can find one on Gunbroker, or anywhere else? And will be illegal for me to own it in Texas?

Comments

• Options
    RSLINTIIRSLINTII Member Posts: 227 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Price is about the same with the extra fees and alot more trouble/time. The stock would require a Class III license so it is not a viable option unless there was the need.They can be found on www.dennysguns.com Made for the Glock 17 & 22, price $225.00. Best, Robert
    "Endurance"
  • Options
    OrphanedcowboyOrphanedcowboy Member Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have seen the same stock for sale in Shomer-tec,it list the price as $129., matter of a fact it is on the cover, it says it is not regulated by the BATF, but a BATF form 1 is included with the stock and it is illegal to attach it without proper licensing or forms through the BATF, and may be considered a short barreled rifle under National Firarms act Title 26 U.S.C. chapter 53. The article also says it is a restricted sale and requires proper law enforcement documentation for purchase. www.shomer-tec.com
    Let us Show the World our true colors, Unite and be Heard!Orphanedcowboy@msn.com[This message has been edited by Orphanedcowboy (edited 10-10-2001).][This message has been edited by Orphanedcowboy (edited 10-10-2001).]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    This is another stock, different than the one which has the magazine attachments. I think they both could be very effective with the Glock-18 or in special situations where extream placement was required. Thanks for the additional site. Best, Robert
    "Endurance"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    RSLINTII I cant find the stock you are talking about, can you show me excactly where to go?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    GO to dennysguns.com and click on Weapons and Parts, then click on HK pistols, it thencomes up (only item). I went through about 12 items untill I came accross the "GLOCK GTS". It was a little hard to find as it did not come up on the search engine. Let me know how you do. Best, Robert
    "Endurance"[This message has been edited by RSLINTII (edited 10-11-2001).]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yes!! thats it!!, thanks for your help!