In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Made up my mind

David ReavesDavid Reaves Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
edited October 2001 in Ask the Experts
thanks to everybodys help i'm getting the Ruger P-89

Comments

• Options
    gunnutgunnut Member Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats I think you will enjoy it!! if nothing else you'll build up your arms holding that thing out there to shoot, I know I did all kidding aside I love mine...
  • Options
    smooth_operatorsmooth_operator Member Posts: 227 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey! If all else fails, you have a non-aerodynamic projectile that might just be as lethal as a 5lb rock when hurled correctly! kidding BTW, how much are they going for these days?-Smooth
    Life is the leading cause of death.Everything else is just a contributing factor.
  • Options
    duster68duster68 Member Posts: 228 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    From what I've read and heard, Ruger autoloaders seem great. I've had many opportunities to purchase them quite cheaply over the years, but never have. I just can't stand the way they look (no offense). The area and issue of gun aesthetics is a touchy, subjective one. I have and love my Glock, a gun which definitely falls into the "love or hate" categorical, from an aesthetic point of view. Curious, can you change the grips on the Rugers? Are they all double-action only?
  • Options
    David ReavesDavid Reaves Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes you can change the grips on the P-89 I am going to get a pair of Hogue's for it Also it is only double action on the fst. shot.