In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Baikal

ishootblanksishootblanks Member Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
edited October 2001 in Ask the Experts
where can i locate parts for a mp-153?

Comments

• Options
    ishootblanksishootblanks Member Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am considering a Baikal shotgun in 28 guage in either the over/under or side/side. Does anyone have any direct experience with these shotguns? I know they are made in Russia and are somewhat crude. Would appreciate anyone's comments. Thank you.
    Without the NRA, the second ammendment would already be gone!
  • Options
    AntiqueDrAntiqueDr Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Before you buy, check out www.huglushotgunsusa.com Exceptional value for the money. The wood, especially, is very nice.
    We buy, sell and trade quality guns and scopes!Ask us about Shepherd Scopes!Visit our website at www.ApaxEnterprises.com
  • Options
    jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    I got one of their single shot models; I am more than impressed. It has removable chokes, ejection selector, a beautiful stock, and is well worth the money. Their doubles are the cheapest new quality doubles on the market and I would not hestitate to get one.
    "...hit your enemy in the belly, and kick him when he is down, and boil his prisoners in oil- if you take any- and torture his women and children. Then people will keep clear of you..." -Admiral of the Fleet Lord Fisher, speaking at the Hague Peace Conference in 1899.