In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Good Price For a Remington 870 Express ??

GolightlyGolightly Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
edited October 2001 in Ask the Experts
I want to Buy a Brand New Remington 870 Express and i want to know a good price. The Remington website says MSRP is 329.00. Is that a good price? And can i haggle a gun shop dealer is his price is too high ? Please be kind, I am new to shotguns.
870 ExpressCamo Soft CaseEnough ammo to take Bin Laden

Comments

• Options
    GolightlyGolightly Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Also its a 20Ga. if that makes a price difference?
    870 ExpressCamo Soft CaseEnough ammo to take Bin Laden
  • Options
    cpilericpileri Member Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    try www.guns4ever.com they have good prices
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You can almost always find a price below MSRP. I deal with a local dealer who is mostly law enforcement oriented, but will order hunting rifles for me at cost + 10%.
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    I would not pay over $245. before tax & paperwork,but then I would not get a new one anyway.Have several older 870 wingmsters that I paid under $150.00 for.I recently sold a super express magnum(3-1/2 mag)for under $300.00,and it had camo stocks.
    Will the last reb to leave flarda,please bring the flag?
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,018 ******
    edited November -1
    Walmart and Oshmans often sell the Express for just over $200.
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Egotistical Rogue, Evil, Dangerous Racist Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!