In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

ANOTHER I WANT TO BUY IT! IS IT WORTH IT?

groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
edited September 2002 in Ask the Experts
Ran into one of the local shops today and saw something I think I might have to find a way to get. Need your expert opinions! T/C Encore, Blue 15" .270Win barrel with Holosight AND a 15" 22-250 barrel with Holosight, soft grips and forearm. Immaculate!!! I know the guy who had it and he is wheelchair bound and doesn't shoot much. He traded them in on an Ultra-Mag! Are they worth 850.00? I'm thinking they are but just want some more opinions. GHD

Comments

• Options
    JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I come up with about $900-$950 New. If you are sure as to their care prior to now, it is good deal. Boy that 270 barrel in a pistol configuration makes for neat experience

A great rifle with a junk scope,....is junk.
  • Options
    4wheeler4wheeler Member Posts: 3,441
    edited November -1
    Well let`s see----
    hologram=$240.00 each new.
    2=480.00 new

Barrels run about $200 to $240 each--this is based on what I seen at the gunshow for 45/70 barrels.

I bought soft grips and forearm for about $70 at gunshop but this was for a regular contender not for an encore.

These prices are for the contender and not the encore.The encore is built on a heavier frame for magnum calibers and would assume it would sell higher than a contender.

"It was like that when I got here".