In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Kel Tec? Crap or not?

SkydiveSkydive Member Posts: 737 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2002 in Ask the Experts
Gunfinder prices Kel Tec Sub 200 9mm for under $300.

Are these guns any good?

Every so often, I like to stick my head out the window, look up, and smile for a satellite picture.

Comments

• Options
    TazmuttTazmutt Member Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just read a review in American Rifleman and they basically raved about it. It grouped under 2" at 50 yards with 90grain XTP ! I thought that was outstanding. I have a hi-point I think I will get rid of and go to the Keltec. Cant get hicaps for the hi-point, can for the Kel-Tec if nothing else thats a good reason

"A Fear of Weapons is a sign of Retarded Sexual
    and Emotional Maturity" Sigmund Freud
    "MOLON LABE !"
  • Options
    CLINTFCLINTF Member Posts: 735 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't have one personally but I've heard nothing but good things about it from a friend that has one (and he's very familiar with a fair amount of firearms).
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have had one for about 4 months and love it. No, it won't outshoot my AR but so what. For the money it's one heck of a rifle. The way they got around the folding stock law is beautiful!

cbxjeffIt's too late for me, save yourself.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I dont own one butI have shot my friends and its a great gun for the money.Another plus is that it will except pre ban Hi cap Mags.

Best!!!

Rugster

Toujours Pret