In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Weaver...K4

RedchesRedches Member Posts: 164 ✭✭✭
edited September 2002 in Ask the Experts
I have a Weaver K4 mounted on my 10/22 Ruger. The scope was given to me by my uncle. It is all steel. Any info on this scope would be appreciated, When it was made, what its worth, etc. I'll never sell it, I just appreciate its quality and wonder what kind of value it holds. Thanks, Red

Comments

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,809 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can't give you a production date but the weaver steel tube scopes are my favorite for dependability especially if the are the micro-trac series. I have been using them on my rifles that I carry constantly in the vehicle because they hold zero well. I also have one one my handicapped son's deer rifle because it stands up to occasional bumps and adds about 4oz of extra weight to hold down recoil. The value is dependant on the external condition and whether it has regular cross hairs or the duplex type. In the $60-85 range on most of the k-4 model.

Mobuck