In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What kind of punches ?

skychaser53skychaser53 Member Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
I want to be able to work on my AR15. Should the punches be flat on the striking surface, dimpled or concave?

edit, punches for the lower receiver , for now.

I have a stripped lower that I want to put an LPK in.
and do a 15 minute trigger jobs on my other ar15

Comments

• laylandadlaylandad Member Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Try this, worked for me.

http://www.{elsewhere}.com

I got an 8 pc. punch set on GB auction side, and have been very pleased with the results. They were all flat side.
  • skychaser53skychaser53 Member Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Every since I have been a member here. A specific helpful suggestion to that particular"elsewhere" has been allowed. When did they become banned?
    This is not criticsm of the deletion, I just want to know when the rule changed. [:)]

thanks layland
  • dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It seems to depend on what web site is put in the post as to wether it is poofed or not. And who the moderator is.
    It's a shame to do this when we try to help a fellow shooter out [B)]
  • nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Please read the posting guidelines for the answer.

There is no reason to refer our members to another forum when we have more than enough expertise right here with all of our members. If you feel that you absolutely must refer a member to another forum, please use the Gunbroker e-mail system to contact the original poster.

Further complaints should be directed to Captain Kirk.

Best.