In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Investarms O/U 410

lifeisbasblllifeisbasbll Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
Hello

I need some advice. I have physical disability andI've found a investarms O/U .410... That fits my needs perfectly... However I cant find one to compare NIB prices to see if this guys price is reasonable or if he's trying to put the screw to me... He wants $600

Let me know please

Thanks
Brad

Comments

• rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very little information is available either in the Blue Book, or on-line. Supposedly they were imported/distributed in the past, by Sile & Kimber. No values or grading given for the .410?
  • lifeisbasblllifeisbasbll Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rufe-snow
    Very little information is available either in the Blue Book, or on-line. Supposedly they were imported/distributed in the past, by Sile & Kimber. No values or grading given for the .410?

The one I have a chance to buy is NEW without Box! I've just never seen one to compare price to.. It scares me a bit!
  • rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lifeisbasbll
    quote:Originally posted by rufe-snow

The one I have a chance to buy is NEW without Box! I've just never seen one to compare price to.. It scares me a bit!

There are a number of shotgun specific web-sites on the net. The one that comes to mind, is "Shotgun World". GOOGLE the name, it will be near the top of the queue. Many U.S. and European collectors and dealers hang there. They probably would be able to help you regarding the Investarms .410.
  • badsbsnf81badsbsnf81 Member Posts: 768
    edited November -1
    http://www.investarm.com/eng-sovrapposti.html

NIB in the UK they go for @500 USD. Used they are in the 350-475 range.
  • perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,105 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    See if you can find a NEW CZ they are great little double guns.