In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

barrel for Savage 1907 .32 ACP

wksmithwksmith Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
I found some magazines for my 1907, but after thorough cleaning, I found that the barrel is in pretty bad shape. I would like ot find a replacement that has good riflings. Any suggestions? Are there any machinists out the making new replcement barrels for a 1907?

Comments

• MIKE WISKEYMIKE WISKEY Member, Moderator Posts: 10,022 ******
    edited November -1
    "Any suggestions? Are there any machinists out the making new replcement barrels for a 1907?"..........probably not but you may find one a gunpartscorp.com or one of the other parts stores. But ask yourself why?, this is a "belly' gun, if you can hit a beer can at 10 feet that's all you can ask of it.
  • wksmithwksmith Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have been to Numrich and talked to them. They tell me they come around evry once in a while, and to just keep checking back.

I understand your point, and agree, but wouldn't it be nice to have a better barrel than a poor quality one?
  • 5mmgunguy5mmgunguy Member Posts: 3,092 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome to the forum. Probably your best bet is just keep checking with gunparts. Might try a google on 1907 32 acp barrels...never know.