In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Heym barrels

abercrombeabercrombe Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
I recently purchased a Heym Double rifle (model 44n) from a dear friend, when it was made (1964) it was ordered with three sets of barrels, 20ga/20ga, 30-06/30-06, 30-06/20ga. Unfortunately all but the shotgun barrels were 'miss-placed",I want to purchase rifle barrels for the gun. I have contacted heymUSA, (initially they said "no-problem, just give us the serial #) Now they say Heym is no longer abale to supply barrelss for such an old gun, I have tried to contact Heym directly, but I have not recieved any answer. Can anyone offer any help?

Comments

• rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is their web-site in Germany, I would contact them directly rather then going thru the U.S. importer/distributor. Be prepared for sticker shock, if they would even be willing to make replacement barrels. Most likely you will also have to ship the receiver back to Germany, for proper fitting and registration of the replacement barrels.

www.heym-waffenfabrik.de

E-mail, heym-waffenfabrik@t-online.de