In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Stevens shotgun

riverokriverok Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
do any of you guys know any about a Stevens 12ga. pump modle 167 west point? a buddy bought one and would like to know more about it.

Comments

• riverokriverok Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just trying to determine value of Stevens Double Barrel 12 ga. shotgun that my dad had, it has the double triggers, from what I can estimate he would have purchased it sometime between 1940-1944.Does not appear to have a serial number, which I understand was commonplace during this era. Thanks for any info!
    edited November -1
    My Stevens mod. 520 shotgun has only hash marks on the barrel and nothing more. Does anyone know about these marks and what they indicate? It is a short barrel, about 24 inches.
    Thanks
    Riverok
    edited November -1
    I picked up a nice used Stevens 77F at a gunshow last weekend-the only blemish about it is the plastic triggerguard has a little bit of paint missing. My question is-what kind of paint would be best to redo that part--I am a novice when it comes to paints sorry lol. I thought maybe even black nail polish or tape off the rest of the gun and use krylon. Any ideas?
    edited November -1
    I recently aquired a Stevens 520-30 shot gun..I believe it was used as a WWII trench gun..It has serial # in the low 60*** and is stamped US on the receiver..I fired it a few times this weekend with no problems..The stock and metal finish are in good shape for its age..Any idea on the value?? It has no sentimental value to me..Should I sell it or use it as a Gator gun for my Everglades boat?? Thanks in advance for any input..
    edited November -1
    whats a model 94 single shot 28 ga worth?
  • rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1