In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Albanian SKS Shipping

0321jarhead0321jarhead Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
I'm just kinda venting. Some of the people that sell rifles say they are not C&R elidgable. BULLHOCKEY! For a good example on OUR Gun Broker.com is a couple of Albanian SKS's. They won't ship to a C&R holder. Sometimes folks say, "know your local laws." Problem is these folks selling don't do there research. All you have to do is get on the ATF web sight, section 2, very fisrt listing...LOOK, and do the research. My guess is that most people are just lazy or just ignorant. Anyway for those reading this that don't know the gun laws take this as constructive criticism or for what ever my venting is worth. NOT MUCH.

Comments

• duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just shop somewhere else.
  • nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,879 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes, you are correct. A couple of times I have done a cut-and-paste from ATF P5300.11, & convinced the seller to change his mind. I give them the benefit of the doubt; after all, there is "the list", plus 2 or 3 revisions that they might have to go through. You KNOW what you are bidding on, they often do not know what they are selling.

Neal
  • rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As long as the SKS's are their property and in their possession they can dictate the terms of sale. Because of the varied State and Municipal laws regarding the sale of C & R firearms, some folks just don't want to deal with it. Long as their sent to a 01 FFl, it absolves them of all responsibly regarding the legality of the purchaser.
  • 0321jarhead0321jarhead Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Two of you guys are correct. Thanks. But for Duckhunter, I have and will continue to shop at G.B. People as myself are trying to educate others. We can learn from each other.[;)] FYI, I already have an Albanian(1978) and others.