In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Need some info on zee rings

B_McB_Mc Member Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
I was wondering if anyone knew lwhere to look to find what hieght rings would work on the Icon classic by T/C? I just bought a 3-12x50 scope. I have already checked the burris sight and they dont list the Icon. Thanks

Comments

• rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Call up the customer service folks at Brownells. Do a GOOGLE search for Brownells gunsmithing supplies to get the number.
  • tsr1965tsr1965 Member Posts: 8,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you look on Burris website, I do believe they have a fit chart. At the very least they have a dimensions diagram listing the height of the ring to centerline of the ring from the base. As long as that dimension is larger than the diameter of your front bell on the scope divided two...50mm is going to give you something like a 2.1 inch diameter bell, so you would need a ring/base height combination a little over an inch...taking into account for the barrel countour, to clear the barrel.

One inch or 30mm scope tube?

Best