In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

beretta conversion kit for 92fs

dsfloorsdsfloors Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
i have a beretta conversion kit i want to know if the magazine from a ceiner conversion kit will work with my beretta kit??

Comments

• fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,554 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    good question..might as well be you to get one and see..some has to do it..i just bought the factory mags
  • mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,453 ******
    edited November -1
    I've got each type of kit, but never tried to interchange the magazines. The Beretta unit is installed and the Ceiner sits right above it.
    [img][/img]Beretta92conversions2.jpg

Ceiner has a habit of making sure that his items won't work with anyone else's, which is why his AR-16/M16 .22 conversion magazines would not work with the factory .22 kit that Colt was selling many years ago.
  • dsfloorsdsfloors Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mark christian
    I've got each type of kit, but never tried to interchange the magazines. The Beretta unit is installed and the Ceiner sits right above it.

Ceiner has a habit of making sure that his items won't work with anyone else's, which is why his AR-16/M16 .22 conversion magazines would not work with the factory .22 kit that Colt was selling many years ago.
    edited November -1
    can you see if will work. can you load the mag and see if it eject some one said the ejector on the beretta mag and the ciener the ejector is on the slide your help would be greatquote:Originally posted by mark christian

• mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,453 ******
    edited November -1
    I installed the Beretta kit on one of my 92FS pistols, on one of my 92F, a 92D as well as a 92G and a 92 Brigadier. In each case the Ceiner magazine could not be placed fully into the magazine well, it stops about 1/2" short of fitting. I'd say that it won't work.
    edited November -1
    mark thanls for your helpquote:Originally posted by mark christian
    I installed the Beretta kit on one of my 92FS pistols, on one of my 92F, a 92D as well as a 92G and a 92 Brigadier. In each case the Ceiner magazine could not be placed fully into the magazine well, it stops about 1/2" short of fitting. I'd say that it won't work.