In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Canadian gun sales

deerhidedeerhide Member Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
edited January 2016 in Ask the Experts
To sell a rifle or shotgun online or over the phone; I only have to know your gun license number(online) I can have the number verified but it's not a requirement. I get my money and mail the gun directly to you.
Face to face; you show me your gun license, I get my money and you walk out with your gun. That's it.
The gun license is referred to as a PAL 'possession and acquisition license' it is a Federal photo ID....

Comments

• Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I believe that you mean "to another Canadian". Most GB forum members are American, & it's a lot more difficult for them.

Neal
  • Options
    deerhidedeerhide Member Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You are 100% correct on that. We can send practically anything we want via Canada Post, they aren't even allowed to ask what we are sending.
    But........ we can't get an AK47. Add to that we are allowed a mag with any amount as long as it is a rimfire .22 or less, in a semi-auto centre fire it is 5 rounds. Someday.............