In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

weaver scope

briguybriguy Member Posts: 459 ✭✭✭
edited January 2016 in Ask the Experts
A friend has a weaver scope that needs repair. Are they still in business?
Dealer told him water got inside and if he opened it up the gas would leak out. How can water get in without gas not getting out?
Is there a place that repairs scopes reasonable? Thanks

Jim

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Can any one comment good or bad on a weaver v24 scope? Thinking of buying one to put on my 22-250 for varmit hunting. THANKS.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Can anyone out there help me with information on an old Weaver scope? The model is 334 and the base is a TO 3. I would like to know the vintage and gun that the TO 3 base fits. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Customer came in with an older Weaver K10-03 w/adj. objective.
    Scope appears to be a one piece tube with fine crosshairs.
    It is in real nice shape.

Anybody have any info on mfg. date and value?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    My Weaver K10 scope has broken wires in the reticle. Is that economically worth getting repaired or would it be just as well to get another scope? Anyone out there do such repairs?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a model 298 side mount scope and i was curious on the value of it as well as when it may have been made? It came on a winchester 30-30 Mode 94 i bought.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a weaver 4 power steel tube scope. Towards the rear of the scope in white letters is says Weaver k4-1. On the left side of the scope just under the height adjustment in white letters it says Micro-Trac.
    How old would this scope be?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Can anyone tell me the approximate value of a Weaver K4-50 Scope, with 50th Anniversary model 1933-1983, and Gold colored profile of Bill Weaver on the windage & elevation caps. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    My dad has a Weaver scope, model k450 limited edition, 50 year anniversary. We can not find any info about it. We would like to find out what it is worth. He also has the original catalog that came with it. It is new/excellent condition, in the original box. Do you know anything about it?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    does anyone know if the weaver scopes like the T- series are made in the usa or elsewhere...
    thanks in advance
    RichG,....
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    According to Stroebel's book. From 1947, to 1984. He doesn't differentiate. Other than "Exposed Adjustment", "Anniversary" and "Wide Angle" versions.
  • Options
    TWalkerTWalker Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Your scope was made about 30-35 years ago. I have a few with the Micro-Trac adjustment system. All are good scopes.