In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Merry Christmas

mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
edited December 2017 in Ask the Experts
First a very Merry Christmas to all of the GunBroker family and second a special thanks to all who replied on my last post about the Remington 700 triggers.

Comments

• Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    Merry Christmas everyone.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    On behalf of myself, Bert, nononsense and Spider, I want to wish all of you in the Ask The Experts forum a Merry Christmas. The depth of firearms knowledge, which all of you share so freely with our visitors, is what keeps this forum the finest technical resource on the net. I consider it a privilege to work alongside moderators Bert, nononsense and Spider, and as the administrator I will continue to do my best to maintain the high standards set by my predecessor, Captain Kirk.
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    HangfireHangfire Member Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Merry Christmas to everyone of you guys..And Mark- The Captain would give ya 2 thumbs-up..

quote:Originally posted by He Dog

How's the daughter Hangfire.

Sam's doin' great, thanks..I'll tell her you asked..
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,958 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And to you both as well. Sorry you never made it to the Capt's place when I was there.

How's the daughter Hangfire.
  • Options
    Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******
    edited November -1
    Thank you, Mark. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your loved ones as well.

It's a pleasure working with you as well and I hope that, collectively, we have helped more than a few people enjoy this fascinating and time-honored hobby.
  • Options
    oldWinchesterfanoldWinchesterfan Member Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Merry Christmas to everyone and wishing you all a very happy, healthy, safe and prosperous 2018!
  • Options
    asopasop Member Posts: 8,911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good post-It's still Xmas here. 3 grandkids went back home but 2 still remain[:)] Had a great Xmas. God Bless.