In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Para ordinance guns

KhegglieKhegglie Member Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
edited October 2001 in Ask the Experts
i saw a used P12 with one 10, and a 12 rnd mag...anybody have an opinion on these guns?

Comments

• Options
    rg666rg666 Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    EXCELLENT!! compact carry gun. Based on the tried and true John Browning design. What can you say. 12 rounds of 45ACP in a compact carry auto. I think a similar comparison is the Colt Commander. I'd buy it if the price was right and condition good. RG
  • Options
    jjce11jjce11 Member Posts: 122 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a p13 and its a great gun. Their customer service is outstanding. Had it for 3 years now and no problems. Shot 1000's thru mine.
  • Options
    dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    I'm happy with mine!
    Save, research, then buy the best.Join the NRA, NOW!Teach them young, teach them safe, teach them forever, but most of all, teach them to VOTE!
  • Options
    cpermdcpermd Member Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    P12 handle is just a bit too short for me.P13 is perfect and what I carry.With the +2 base pad and 2 spare mags you have 43 rounds.That is absolutely amazing.cpermd[This message has been edited by cpermd (edited 10-15-2001).]
  • Options
    KhegglieKhegglie Member Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    thanx all! gonna pick this baby up!
  • Options
    ishootblanksishootblanks Member Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree with cpermd, in that the P12 is too short, but the P13 is perfect for me. I have a P13 stainless and 5 hi-cap mags. It has worked flawlessly since day one. 13 + 1 in a commander size package is very reassuring.
    Without the NRA, the second ammendment would already be gone!
  • Options
    oneshyoneshy Member Posts: 417
    edited November -1
    At 17ft an NRA instructor put 10rd. in one ragged hole with mine. Better than I can do. I've used all kinds of ammo with no problems.