In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Taurus Millenium vs. Glock in .45?

KhegglieKhegglie Member Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
edited October 2001 in Ask the Experts
was looking for an upgrade from my .45 Firestar...the local dealer suggests Taurusmillenium. how does this compare to a mini Glock .45?

Comments

• Options
    M.OpaliskiM.Opaliski Member Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It doesn't ...
    Support your RKBA ... MatthewNRA Life MemberTalk Radio Junkie opaliski@hotmail.com TheFirearmsEnthusiast
  • Options
    BigTexBigTex Member Posts: 64 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glock is by far a superior weapon
  • Options
    oneshyoneshy Member Posts: 417
    edited November -1
    That says it all.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Got it!!! thanx
  • Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Khegglie.....Mrs. Mudge carries a Glock 30 (.45acp) and loves it. She's got small hands and it fits her perfectly. No too much recoil. I like to shoot it too but it's a bit small for my hands.Mudge
    I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    again thanx all! one question...i usually carry via iwb holster or belly band. BB seems definitly out of the question with the Glock trigger system, so what iwb holsters do you rec??
  • Options
    cyriaquecyriaque Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've had both. Glock is an excellent weapon. HOWEVER ... I LOVE my PT 145! It is now my daily carry gun. Lightweight, totally reliable and very accurate. Eats everything it's fed, Gets back on target quickly. I've shot over 300 rounds thru it in last 2 months. Price in La. was under $400. Tricky to reassemble after cleaning.Get one.
    charles[This message has been edited by cyriaque (edited 10-18-2001).]
  • Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Khegglie....Like I said, Mrs. Mudge carries a Glock 30. She has 2 DeSantis holsters. A model 02 "Speed Scabbard" for belt carry and a model 28 "Cozy Partner" for IWB. She likes'em both. I carry a Commander in a custom made holster that can be used either IWB or belt carry. Would suggest one like mine but I think the guy went out of bidness. Just my personal preference but I tried the Kydex and didn't care for it.Mudge
    I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS![This message has been edited by mudge (edited 10-19-2001).]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanx all! wouldnt life be easier if we could just buy 'em all???!!