In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

HAWK shotgun

njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
edited October 2001 in Ask the Experts
I'm looking at a factory new 12ga Hawk shotgun with pistol grip. It has a 3" chamber and 18 in barrel. Any comments on this gun?? Price is $199.00 Thanks
Guns don't kill people, it's the bullets, stupidI am the NRA, the KABA, NJ Area Rep for the 2ampd, and the AARP :(Spadesfalcon@aol.com

Comments

• Options
    AdamsQuailHunterAdamsQuailHunter Member Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have never seen a "HAWK" but there is a post by "smurf" on 9/30/2001, that has now sunk to page 14 and may be gone soon. His post is about a "HAWK" that he had purchased.Perhaps if you were to respond to his post then maybe he could tell you if the price is in the right ballpark or not and his impressions of the shotgun.
  • Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Adams, thanks for the tip. I got more info and decided not to buy it. Thanks again.
    Guns don't kill people, it's the bullets, stupidI am the NRA, the KABA, NJ Area Rep for the 2ampd, and the AARP :(Spadesfalcon@aol.com