In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

spanish double barrel shotgun

singleshotfanaticsingleshotfanatic Member Posts: 41 ✭✭
edited September 2003 in Ask the Experts
gentlemen:
I need some information on where to buy parts for a spanish made double barrel shotgun . Beside the choke measurments and proof marks the only brand name I can find is Apmas-Bost-Eibar on the barrels. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    cdm85-251cdm85-251 Member Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry, can't help with parts, but I was coincidentally just reading the September issue of American Rifleman and there is an article in it about Spanish double barrel shotguns. I wonder if the first word you mentioned is actually supposed to be Armas, which I would bet is our equivalent of Arms in English. Armas is used in the company names of a few of the Spanish gun manufacturers in the article. I tried to find a translation to confirm it, but couldn't in a quick web search. Also the Eibar reference is a town in Spain. Sorry, but can't help with the Bost word.

There is a mention of a book by Terry Wieland called Spanish Best - The Fine Shotguns of Spain that may be worth a look. Good luck with your search for parts.
  • Options
    bobskibobski Member Posts: 17,868 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    go to www.gunshop.com and post on the forum. you will get a flood of help! good luck!
    Retired Naval Aviation
    Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
    Former NSSA All American
    Navy Distinguished Pistol Shot
    MO, CT, VA.