In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Found in Alley (Air Gun?)

Emmett DunhamEmmett Dunham Member Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
What did I find on top of a junk car in an alley. The other idea here is to learn how to post pictures. Thanks! I got getting the photo to open in the post! Zipity Du Da! The Chrome portion protruding from the receiver is a hallow cylinder, if it is a Zip Gun it shoots darts. Could see how it might look like a cut down barrel, its not and is closed on both ends. I thought maybe a paint ball gun or some kind of pellet rifle someone tore apart.

DSCN0015.jpg

Comments

• perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,105 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    YOU found the makings of a ZIP gun and I for one would throw the stock in the trash and remove any parts of a barrel from the receiver. the RIGHT/WRONG law enforcement officer could charge you with having a SAWED off firearm and you could get a new ROOM-MATE not of your choice [:(!][V][:(]
  • Emmett DunhamEmmett Dunham Member Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I found a lever cut out on the front of the stock that is marked normal in the forward direction and HOP to the rear.

Emmett