In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

AMT automag II 22mag stainless

sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
I have an old car I just put up for sale,a guy wants to trade a bunch of stuff for it. Part of the deal is the above pistol in about 95% with 1 mag and a factory holster,I have no idea what its worth and cant find where one sold on the other side,some guy has had one for sale forever at $499 with no bites.O wise ones give me an idea about what its worth

Comments

• duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    $350.00 -$450.00 if it will work. Be sure and shoot the gun.
  • BlairweescotBlairweescot Member Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Uh...what kind of old car? A 1970 LS6 Chevelle, or a 1980 Chevette?
  • sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    lol,its an old clunker my son drove to high school for the last couple years,its a 94 caddy sedan deville with about 230000 mles on it,I was asking $900 for the car ,this guy just closed a sporting goods store he owned for years and wants to trade me his left over invertory plus this pistol for the car,I mean its like 30rods,60reels,4 big boxes of lures and just a ton of assorted junk,
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,903 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trade[:)]..imo,,nambu
  • GashaulerGashauler Member Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I second nambu. Putting aside my love for fishing, the cheapest rods and reels are around 10 a piece, lures run 3-8, if purchased new. That doesn't count the box of assorted junk, this is of course not counting the pistol.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,717 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    something he can use...something you can use...tradin time
  • tsr1965tsr1965 Member Posts: 8,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That pistol is not a collector, and have seen many that would not function properly. Check the ended auctions for a more realistic price, for the ones that have sold. $250.00 is about all I would allow toward the trade. As for the rest of it, I could not comment on, unless I knew the make and models of the rods and reel's. The lures are hit and miss. A local sporting goods store here went out of business because the owner's son tried to sell salWar on Terrorer lures in a freshwater area...lures that no one could sell and he baught them on a firesale from a distributor. So IMHO they could be worthless too.
  • brier-49brier-49 Member Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Jump on the deal, that car is not a collector and not long for this world without lots of work.
  • foxbat3foxbat3 Member Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What is the barrel length of the pistol? The 3&3/8 inch ones are more desirable to many. Go back a few posts to read about cleaning these guns to keep them rocking and rolling. I have three of them, one of each barrel length, all Irwindale. They are fun guns!