In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Taurus PT 111 9mm

bikerboybikerboy Member Posts: 68 ✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
Just bought Tarus millenium PT111 9mm after searching for carry piece.Gun made in miami close to my home in case of returns/repairs.
This gun was priced right,with 2 mags, desantis holster and box of ammo $400.00 Gun has lifetime warranty and reviews show good reputation on this model. Inexpensive alternative to a glock.Any suggestions on night sites?

Comments

• CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,596 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Made in Brazil, Importer is in Miami...good thing you have a lifetime warranty, you will probably need it! Not a bad little pistol, easy to carry, but prone like all Taurus to breakages. Check out www.brownells.com for night sights.
  • Wayne357Wayne357 Member Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Enjoy your new toy Eddie[:)][:D][;)] Practice your draw and slap that magazine, that release button can be tricky when your nervous. Mr. criminal could you wait just a min. while I re-insert my magazine.
  • bikerboybikerboy Member Posts: 68 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks wayne, hope i made a good decision.Price was right,hope dependability is there when I need it. So many reviews, about 50/50, some swear by them others have problems.Oh well we'll give it the old school try. Shoot the hell out of it and see if she holds up![^]
  • Wayne357Wayne357 Member Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have one. 600 rounds.Good so far.