In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

firearms and ammo wholesalers

dane62dane62 Member Posts: 210 ✭✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
I'm new to the gun selling business.who are the best wholesalers to deal with?

Comments

• wagwag Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here is a good place to start. Jerry's spt center inc. PO box 121 Main Street, Forest City Penna. 18421-0121 Phone 1-800-234-2612 or if busy 1-570-785-9400. They have 6 differant warehouses thru out the USA. Was in business many years and their prices are hard to beat. They do not have any dating programs. If you need inventory then you may look at Henry's in Moorehead City I think it is North Carolina good company prices not as good but for store stock and terms for payment they are good. Good luck. WAG
  • extremedealerzextremedealerz Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I liked Henrys Tackle because if you needed an item and ordered early in the day a good chance you would receive the item the next day. You do have to have a store front to purchase from henrys.
  • nazz315430nazz315430 Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't know if anyone has heard of this site, but i picked up 500 rds of 65 grain, .223 for $137 delivered.
    I purchased it from palmetto state armory. www.palmettostatearmory.com

http://gun-deals.com
  • BGHillbillyBGHillbilly Member Posts: 1,927 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Back when I delt, Jerrys sports center and Southern Ohio Guns accounted for about 85% of my buys. Jerrys was my first choice for current production name brand guns.

Edit: Now that others have refreshed my memory, Ron Shirks and Williams Shooter supply along with Natchez were also on my 'must at least check price and availability list'.
  • duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    williams shooters supply. www.willshoot.com
  • tsr1965tsr1965 Member Posts: 8,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The ones I used the most were Jerry's Sports Center, Ron Shirks Shooters Supply, Beikirchs Ammunition Supply, and CDNN
  • HawksterHawkster Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, I have been looking at the forums for sometime now! When I stumbled upon this one I was surprised how informative it was! Given the fact that I am currently returning to custom shooting retail operations, after a long break! It provided me with the incentive I neede to open my accounts at JSC, Shirks and Williams! A big thanks from me, to all who participated![:D]
  • dane62dane62 Member Posts: 210 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    thank you all for the help.dane
  • MFIMFI Member Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My top 10

1) Jerry's Sport Center
    2) Amchar Wholesale
    3) RSR
    4) Lipseys
    5) Ellett Brothers
    6) Camfour