In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Voere Rifle Stock

bomontbomont Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
Well I know that Voere sold out to muaser. I am just confirming with the great minds here..
I have a Voere Vohrenbach Germany Shikar .308
To make a long story short, well on a hunting trip I fell and broke the stock and would like to replace it.
Any help would great.

Comments

• nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    bomont,

Welcome to the Gunbroker Forums!

Voere did not sell out to Mauser. They are alive and well with a very functional company located in Austria. Unfortunately they do not have a distributor in the U.S. anymore. I would contact them to see if they know of any replacement stocks. Otherwise you're stuck looking for one in a hit-or miss fashion.

Here is the contact information:

VOERE Pr?zisionstechnik GmbH

Untere Sparchen 56
    6330 Kufstein / Tirol
    Austria

Phone: +43 5372 62547

Fax: +43 5372 65752

E-Mail = marketing@voere.de

Best.
  • bomontbomont Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank You Nononsense!!!

I will give a shot.
  • jptatumjptatum Member Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would like some clarification on this subject. According to the Blue Book of Gun Values, 29th Ed., Voere, Germany was taken over by Mauser after they went broke. Voere, Austria, is still in business. Apparently they are different companies. Was there ever any association? Thanks.
  • bomontbomont Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    FYI!!! for any fellow gun owners of this product.
    This is what they sent me via e-mail..

Dear Mister Montoya,,

Your rifle is a product of VOERE V?hrenbach, Germany. This company does not exist anymore.

We do not have neither information nor spare parts for these guns.

Maybe a gunsmith can help you?

Best regards

Elisabeth Schwaiger

Customer Service

voere@aon.at
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,558 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes, they are/were two seperate companies but their bolt action models were based on the Mauser action. I assume the reply was to a letter that you sent to Kufstein. I have a number of their products and visited the factory a few years ago. Firearms is just a small part of that company. You could check Numrich but I doubt they have anything. I assume you still have the broken stock. If so, you might find someone with a duplicarver that will make one using your old one as a pattern.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.