In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

air rifle

mondmond Member Posts: 6,458
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
would someone furnish me with an address as to where i can send an air rifle to be repaired. thanks

Comments

• mondmond Member Posts: 6,458
    edited November -1
    I want to learn about air rifles, I have all kinds of rifels and hand guns, not long ago a bought a one pump pellet rifle off a friend that was moving, I took it out and shot it, and I find out it's spring loaded when you pull the trigger it jumps and you can't hit anything with it. is there an air rifle out there that when you pull the trigger it does not jump all over the place?
    edited November -1
    I want to buy an air rifle to shoot small pests like gophers and a wood chuck that i can't get closer to then about 40 yards. I want a .20 or .22 caliber with a speed of 1000 fps or faster.Do any of you guys know of a proven air gun that will kill these pests? Is an air gun quite or are they as loud as a rifle? Thanks in advance for any info you can give me.
    edited November -1
    looking for a good air rifle for around $100 dollars, single pump. Thanks
    edited November -1
    wheres the best place for theoben rapid bits & bobs (parts)over your end ? thanks
    edited November -1
    hey folks,
    looking for contact information for someone who works on air rifles. i have used someone named vince before in niagra falls,ny. but lost his information.
  • BGHillbillyBGHillbilly Member Posts: 1,927 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    [?]I always knew English was a foreign language. Here goes nothing.
    If your asking where to buy gunparts in the US, then the stock answer is GunParts Corporation.
  • beantownshootahbeantownshootah Member Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mond
    wheres the best place for theoben rapid bits & bobs (parts)over your end ? thanks

That would be here:

http://www.theobenusa.com/

You're probably wasting your time with Gunparts. They do stock lots of parts, but I'd imagine their selection of foreign made airgun parts is pretty thin (or utterly non-existent).
    edited November -1
    i read some place that a team had the theoben rifles off to a art, i want some power parts [:p]regards