In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

AK74 Krinkov Bulgaria / Southern Armament

SNIPERXXSNIPERXX Member Posts: 74 ✭✭
edited May 2016 in Ask the Experts
Received from estate. Looking for value and any information, I am not familiar with AK's ( Built by Rifle Dynamics ) I don't how to send pics to this link. I can send pics to your E-Mail. Thanks for any info in advance! H E L P !

Comments

• Options
    charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Make a junk email account. Open a free photobucket account using the junk email account. Load your pic's to the photobucket account. Copy the links to your thread here and paste them in the box.

Directions are here http://forums.GunBroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=259294
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's a Bulgarian parts kit, assembled using a Southern Armament receiver and semi-auto fire, (hopefully, [:D]), control parts.

Likely it was assembled by a hobbyist, not a professional gunsmith. Value would depend on cosmetics and reliability.

I personally shy away from these home builds. Unless I know who did It. And they would give me a money back guarantee as far as reliability, and safety are concerned.