In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

9mm rimfire shotgun

0rangeD0rangeD Member Posts: 116
edited February 2018 in Ask the Experts
I bought this on another site, the only information I have is that it is a 9mm rimfire shotgun. Does anyone have an idea of what exactly it is?

pnpU4HLTp
pmGmcavep

Comments

• Options
    charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Garden gun" for shooting rats and birds in the garden. I had some ammo as kid. Not very potent.
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've seen a bunch of "Flobert" guns, chambered for 9 mm rimfire over the years. Nothing like the one, in your photo though.

If there are no manufacturers markings or proof marks? I would suspicion that it's home made. Some bodies winter project. Most Floberts come out of Europe, and they have proof marks and makers marks up the gazoo. Because there required, by the gun laws over there.
  • Options
    asopasop Member Posts: 8,911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Charlie & Rufe-You both never cease to amaze me[8D]
  • Options
    gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks home made to me!
    9mm shotguns are great fun and very effective "garden guns". Think 22 birdshot on steroids!
    Fiocchi still makes the ammo in various shot sizes.
    I shoot a Flobert 22 over 9mm, Model 36 Winchesters, and a Bernardelli semi auto shotgun and backyard pests!

https://www.GunBroker.com/item/728879920