In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Completed Sales Search by Vendor Name

CJS10CJS10 Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
edited April 2018 in Ask the Experts
I like to search some of the major dealers completed sales to check on prices. So I use advanced search/completed sales/vendors name. The list comes up but there are no final prices shown. I have to click on each gun to see the final price. Anyone else have this problem? Talked to GB management by email but they don't respond as usual.

Comments

• Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I see final price just fine. Support is not only dealing with you, and there are not that many of them. Be a little patient. Meantime you might try cleaning out your cache, running crapcleaner or something similar, to be sure it is not your box.
  • Options
    CJS10CJS10 Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks that helped. For some unknown reason that page comes up in very elongated way (unlike any other page on GB or any internet site. I see now I have to scroll a full page almost over to see the prices. Thanks.
  • Options
    oldWinchesterfanoldWinchesterfan Member Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Believe it or not, when that happens to me it's time to shut down everything running and turn the thing off and back on.