In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ammo to Cali

badchrisbadchris Member Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in Ask the Experts
Anyone still shipping ammo to California? I'm trying to see what hoops I have to jump through and if it's even worth it. Checked the CA DOJ page but all I can find is info on firearms. My GB search function works just as good as the PM system [V].
I have (2) 50 round boxes up for auction and a person from CA asking if I will ship to them.
Thanks
Enemies of armed self-defense focus on the gun. They ignore the person protected with that gun.

Comments

• Options
    TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,270 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If he has a C&R FFL and a COE he can receive it, otherwise it has to a licensed ammo dealer or FFL.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks Trap. Interested party says they hold an FFL-01, but he's in LA County. I've asked for a copy.
    Enemies of armed self-defense focus on the gun. They ignore the person protected with that gun.
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    Type 01 FFL Dealers are automatically ammunition venders and need no separate license in CA. While the City of Los Angeles poses a few issues, LA County is not a factor in the sale.
  • Options
    TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,270 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by badchris
    Thanks Trap. Interested party says they hold an FFL-01, but he's in LA County. I've asked for a copy.

Smart move! The commies here have screwed this law up so bad, even they don't know how they'll enforce it
    I suggested on CalGuns a while back about using the interstate commerce laws to fight this crap. Hey, if they can use it to get Obama Care passed, fire with fire. I think someone listened, and now the NRA has finally jumped on the band wagon. I just hope it's not another "hey look, we're doing something", and they end up throwing us under the bus again.
    BTW....Thanks for being one of the guys that gets it, and making an effort to sell into Calif. ![^]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Thanks for being one of the guys that gets it, and making an effort to sell into Calif. ![^]

Doing my part [;)].
    Thanks all.