In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Trigger Set Screw Mannlicher Schoenauer 1908

spiritsspirits Member Posts: 363 ✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in Ask the Experts
Missing the trigger set screw for a MS 1908. I believe the trigger set screws for the 1903, 1905, 1908, 1910, ... Mannlicher Schoenauer models are all the same and work universally for all. Measured another set screw with dial caliper and it appears to have thread diameter 2.1 mm so metric size M2 with about a 0.45 - 0.50 mm pitch (i.e., thread spacing) and overall length 13 mm. Contacted New England Custom Guns? and so far no reply. Bought some set screws on ebay which hopefully can be fashioned to work.

Comments

• Options
    PA ShootistPA Shootist Member Posts: 689 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bought some small metric set screws to replace one missing in a Mannlicher Schoenauer Model 1910. I don't remember the metric size, but if the ones you bought don't work, contact me, I would be glad to mail one or two to you.
  • Options
    spiritsspirits Member Posts: 363 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    PA Shootist

I'm interested in the screws you used and wouldn't mine having one. Please Email me at kenneth c stuart at yahoo dot com - then I can give you a mailing address.

Thank You